5 Ways You Can Make Kids & Teens Stronger
It takes every single one of us to help our 153,891 Camp Fire kids, teens, and their families, thrive. Thank you for all the ways you live out #CampFireStrong. We’re honored to be doing this big, important work with you!
We know it’s the season of giving back, so we wanted to share a few ways you can help make Camp Fire even stronger in 2018 and beyond! Why? So together, we can make a lasting impact help more teens and kids thrive!
- Give today #GivingTuesday. November 28. Donate now or read a little more about what your money does to make an impact! We have the opportunity to get a $50K, $25K or $10K MATCH from Newman’s Own Foundation – will you help us and invest in youth? Thank you for your gift!
- Share the reasons you’re #CampFireStrong on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn. Friend us, follow us, tweet at us. Lets see how many new people we can introduce to Camp Fire by raising our social media voices together.
- Stay connected with us via email. It’s a really simple, easy way to stay in touch with all things Camp Fire. Simply add your email (on the right side of the footer, here).
- Partner with us! Are you part of a company or organization who believes in kid power and geeks out on positive youth development like we do? We’d love to work with you. Let’s talk about what we can accomplish together.
- Get involved with your local Camp Fire. We’ve got 1,100 program sites all across the country. Get the kids in your life connected with programs in your neighborhood, put your own spark to work as a volunteer, or stretch your leadership muscles by serving on your council board.
We’re just gonna keep saying it: Camp Fire is stronger together. We’re stronger because of you and with YOU! Thanks for your support!
Those are five simple ways to commit to being #CampFireStrong this season. Got other ideas? Comment below!