you are our
work, health, love
Whether you’re 95 or 25, were a part of Camp Fire Girls, Camp Fire Boys & Girls, Camp Fire USA, or today’s Camp Fire, this rich legacy is something that makes our organization so unique and sets us apart from other youth development organizations.
Join us as we bring the Camp Fire experience to more and more youth today! We are so thankful for you.
Sign up for the Alumni Newsletter below.
Join the Camp Fire Alum Group on Facebook!
Join the Facebook Group →
Connect with other Alum on LinkedIn!
Join the LinkedIn Group →
Other Alumni groups online (not run by Camp Fire NHQ)
Browse other Facebook Groups →
Show your Camp Fire pride!
Add Camp Fire Alum to your LinkedIn experience:
- Go to your LinkedIn profile
- Hit the + in the top right corner of your work experience section
- Under “company” search “Camp Fire Alum” (the profile photo is the same blue circle next to this section on the webpage)
- Add the years you were part of Camp Fire and the skills and lessons your learned along the way
- Download this digital badge and share it with your network!
Statement of Inclusion
Camp Fire believes in the dignity and the intrinsic worth of every human being. We welcome, affirm, and support young people and adults of all abilities and disabilities, experiences, races, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, religion and non-religion, citizenship and immigration status, and any other category people use to define themselves or others. We strive to create safe and inclusive environments that celebrate diversity and foster positive relationships.
Need help adding the frame to your page? No problem!
- Victoria “Vicki” Reggie Kennedy
- Morgan Fairchild
- Senator Elizabeth Warren (Mass.)
- Senator Amy Klobuchar (Minn.)
- Johnny Rutherford
- Senator Dianne Feinstein (Calif.)
- Shirley Temple
- Betty Ford
- Gov. Kate Brown (Oregon)
- Lynda Carter
- Savannah Guthrie
- Olivia de Havilland
- Dawnn Lewis
- Laurence White
- Christie Brinkley
- Rickie Lee Jones
- Joan Ganz Cooney
- Alex Haley
- Governor Mary Fallin (Okla.)
- The Honorable Maryellen Hicks
- Lady Bird Johnson
- Myrna Loy
- Governor Ann Richards (Texas)
- Janis Joplin